2. Upon payment verification, orders will be shipped out within 1-3 working days. Please ensure that all required information are submitted during the payment process to avoid possible delays during shipping.
3. Mailing days fall on weekdays. Weekends and Public Holidays are excluded.
4. For enquiries, kindly email us at email@example.com with your order number. Do allow us up to 2 working days to respond to enquiry emails.
5. Additional charges will apply for re-deliveries in the instance that:
6. Do kindly refrain from sending multiple emails as it will be mean your mails are pushed up further and it will take us even longer to get back to you. Rest assured we will attend to your emails as soon as we can.
7. Discount codes are not applicable to sale items unless otherwise stated
In the event that PayNow has been selected as the payment option you prefer, please ensure that:
• The correct amount has been inputted when transferring the amount to us to prevent any delays on the shipment of the packages.
• Payment must be made to our bank account using our UEN number: 53399288EPUR and to indicate your name within 15 minutes upon confirming the order and purchase. Otherwise, orders will be automatically cancelled.
• Item(s) is only secured for the customer once payment has come through and we regret to inform that it is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Please note that by adding item(s) into your cart, it does not mean you have successfully purchased the item(s). Item(s) is only secured upon submission of payment.
All orders will be automatically cancelled if payment is not received.
By carting out the item(s), it implies your intention and interest to make a purchase. A slot will be reserved for you. In the event where no payment is received and orders are cancelled, your account may be blacklisted from future purchases.
1. We accept returns for defective items upon receiving it and if item(s) has been sent wrongly.
2. Please email us within 7 working days of receiving the item(s) specifying the order number and the item(s) you wish to return.
3. All returns must be done via traceable mailing and items must be mailed back within 7 working days. We will not be responsible for any mailing lost in the process.
4. All return items must be in their original condition, unwashed and unworn with the packaging intact. Items which do not fulfil these criteria will be rejected duly.
5. Upon receiving the return item(s), a store credit code (valid for 3 months) will be issued to you.The following reasons will not be considered for exchange/return:
• Deliberate damage of the item in order to make item eligible for exchange.
• Defects which are caused/appear after washing and handling by the customer.
*Whether item is eligible for an exchange/return will be determined based on discretion by staff.
*A full refund (for defective items)/store credits will only be issued once the items are received and verified to be in the state which is eligible for refund/credits. In cases whereby the item returned is not eligible for a refund/credits, the postage costs would be borne by the customer. We will not bear the costs of returning the item back to the customer.
*Discount codes given are strictly non transferrable (irregardless of reason) and cannot be sold to other customers for cash. We reserve the right to reject any transaction if this term is not adhered to.
Exchange of sale/flash sale items are strictly not allowed.
In case of item defects, kindly email us within 7 working days of receiving the item(s). Email must include snapshots of the area of defect clearly.
If the defected item is still in stock, a replacement piece will be sent out together with a stamped envelope for the return of the defective piece. Customers will be required to mail the defected piece out to us within 7 working days. In the event whereby the defected item is out of stock, store credits/refunds may be issued. The refund will only be done if the item is being returned back to us. Meetups will strictly not be adhered to for exchanges and returns.
Measurements stated may vary 0.5"-0.75". Colors shown may deviate slightly on different screens as different tech devices have different colour resolutions. As such, colors may be portrayed with slight differences to the human eye (and under different lighting). In the cases above, no exchanges will be made.
Measurements stated are measured to the best accuracy.
As much as our team would love to serve you with courtesy and efficiency, we would also like to request that you treat our email staff with the same respect that you as our customer deserves. We apologise in advance if our team happens to make any mistakes in handling your orders. We will definitely try our utmost best to rectify mistakes if any. Thank you for making this a pleasant place to shop and for our staff to work in.
*We reserve the right to amend the terms from time to time without prior notice. By purchasing from our website, you are deemed to have agreed to the above terms and conditions listed. If you have any enquiries regarding this, do contact us anytime.
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
•Communicate with you;
•Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
•When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
•FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads.
•GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous.
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
CONTACT USFor more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.